Tableau DeveloperJob ID: 2017-3123
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Information Technology
The Tableau Developer / Analyst will provide expert analysis, design, development and documentation of Tableau dashboards and reporting for all areas of the organization.
- Design and create data visualizations (reports and dashboards) as required to support clinical, financial and operational needs
- Analyze, define requirements, develop and create documentation for dashboards
- Champion dashboard quality, consistency, usability and reliability by documenting and applying best practices to their design and development
- Communicate project status, updates and recommendations, to stakeholders
- Configure, optimize, and maintain Tableau server and clients. Define, execute and interpret nested SQL queries
- Establish standards and best practices for requesting, prioritizing and developing dashboards
- Collaborate with technical staff and end-users to understand and troubleshoot platform issues and develop appropriate solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in visual reporting development, including hands on development of analytics dashboards and working with complex data sets
- Minimum of three (3) years of Tableau development experience.
- Experience with Tableau v10 desktop and server is required.
- Expert knowledge of Tableau software optimization and configuration
- SQL Server expertise, excellent Microsoft Office skills including advanced Excel skills - Crystal Reports knowledge a plus
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, and organizational skills; attention to detail; and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines