Special Education TeacherJob ID: 2017-3014
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Special Education
The May Center School for Brain Injury and Neurobehavioral Disorders in Brockton is currently seeking a Special Education Teacher to work in a classroom setting taking on lead responsibilities and providing services to our students.
• Provide coordination and leadership of the classroom
• Design an individualized curriculum, write educational plans, collect and evaluate data, and write student progress reports
• Deliver individualized and group instruction and other educational objectives
• Implement comprehensive behavior support plans
• Train and supervise other teachers and classroom assistants
• Master’s degree (or enrollment in a Master’s program)
• Certification in severe disabilities required.
• Experience in ABA preferred
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Commitment to helping children with significant challenges learn and grow