Senior Clinical Supervisor of Applied Behavior AnalysisJob ID: 2017-2932
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Behavior Analyst
May Institute invites applications for the position, Senior Clinical Supervisor of Applied Behavior Analysis within our Educational Services Division. The ideal candidate will have expertise in behavior analytic strategies to support students with a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder and significant experience supervising clinical staff and guiding systems-level interventions.
The Senior Clinical Supervisor of ABA will be responsible for the development, operation, supervision, and ongoing management of all clinical/ABA services provided to the students.
- Oversee all clinical services in May Center Schools. Clinical services include skill acquisition programs focused on communication and social interaction, behavior support planning, and programs to increase independence in daily living skills.
- Provide direct clinical supervision to senior clinical staff and facilitate collaboration among senior clinical staff
- Guide consultation with clinical staff in the areas of (a) skill acquisition using an applied verbal behavior orientation and (b) severe problem behavior using a function-based support framework
- Provide supervision to BCBA candidates.
- PhD in Psychology, Behavior Analysis, or Special Education
- Certification as a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst
- Evidence of the ability to work collaboratively with more junior and senior colleagues in an interdisciplinary setting
- Evidence of the ability to supervise master’s and doctoral level behavior analysts, interns, postdoctoral fellows, and students seeking practicum experiences at the undergraduate and graduate levels
- Evidence of the ability to guide initial and sustained implementation of innovations with high fidelity (implement systems change)
To inquire about this position please contact Dr. Cynthia Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 781-437-1237.
To apply for this position: Please apply online AND send a cover letter and CV to Dr. Cynthia Anderson at email@example.com.