RN - Adult Residential ServicesJob ID: 2017-3072
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Adult Day Services
GREAT PAY FOR WORK THAT MATTERS.
Are you looking to make a positive difference in the lives of others? May Institute has several great opportunities to work with adults with autism and developmental disabilities across Cape Cod. We offer year-round employment, flexible schedules, exciting career paths, opportunity to pick up overtime, and an excellent benefits plan including:
- Matching Contribution to retirement plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Sick Time
- Multiple Training and Certification Opportunities
- Medical/Dependent Care Flexible Spending
May Institute is looking for a full-time RN to provide clinical services to adults with developmental disabilities within several of our group homes dispersed across Southeastern Massachusetts.
- Oversee and assist other healthcare personnel; provide input into scheduling, corrective action and performance evaluations
Provides one-on-one assessment to individuals served and training to staff members and individuals served as appropriate.
Responsible for administrative duties within the service area
Track and requests annual physical and dental exams from families and group residences
Provide annual assessments for each individuals served
Serve as a liaison between primary care physicians (PCP), psychiatrists and other health care specialists involved in the treatment of the individual served.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; current RN licensure in the state of MA
- Previous experience providing care to adult individuals with Developmental Disabilities
- Serve as a resource to other staff members in order to ensure continuity of care
- Understanding of complex medications, food and other therapy applicable to individuals with Developmental Disabilities
- Valid CPR & BLS certification required
- Provides training for MAP ( Medication Administration Program) certification and re-certification
Strong computer skills
Travel is expected within the covered area.