Raynham Day Program SpecialistJob ID: 2017-3068
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Adult Day Services
May Institute is an award-winning nonprofit organization that provides educational, rehabilitative, and behavioral healthcare services to individuals with autism spectrum disorders and other developmental disabilities, brain injury, mental illness, and behavioral health needs. The Institute also provides training and consultation services to professionals, organizations, and public school systems.
The organization is one of the largest and most well-respected providers of services and special education schools for children and adults with autism and other special needs in Massachusetts and in the U.S.
Since its founding 60 years ago, May Institute has evolved into a national network that serves thousands of individuals and their families annually. With corporate headquarters in Randolph, Mass., the Institute operates nearly 200 service locations in more than a dozen states across the country.
May Institute is an equal opportunity employer
May Center for Adult Services is currently accepting resumes for a Day Program Specialist to work in our day habilitation facility serving adults with developmental disabilities in Raynham, MA.
**The position is full time, Monday through Friday, 1st shift
- Skill development and community integration
- Assisting individuals in meeting their personal care and nutritional needs
- Behavioral interventions
- Participating in the development of IEP/ISP objectives and documenting consumer progress
- At least one year of human services experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license and at least 2 years driving experience
- Previous behavioral experience strongly preferred