Program CoordinatorJob ID: 2017-2967
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Group Home Management
May Center for Adult Services has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Coordinator to be responsible for the administrative and clinical functions of our group home in Springfield.
May Institute is an award-winning nonprofit organization that provides educational, rehabilitative, and behavioral healthcare services to individuals with autism spectrum disorders and other developmental disabilities, brain injury, mental illness, and behavioral health needs. The Institute also provides training and consultation services to professionals, organizations, and public school systems.
The organization is one of the largest and most well-respected providers of services and special education schools for children and adults with autism and other special needs in Massachusetts and in the U.S.
Since its founding more than 55 years ago, May Institute has evolved into a national network that serves thousands of individuals and their families annually. With corporate headquarters in Randolph, Mass., the Institute operates nearly 200 service locations in more than a dozen states across the country.
May Institute is an equal opportunity employer.
- Write and implement ISP goals
- Attend and facilitate clinical, team, ISP, and family meetings
- Monitor treatment plans
- Coordinate case management
- Facilitate staff supervision, scheduling, and training
- Manage finances
- Ensure environmental safety
- Assist with direct care responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology or a related field
- Strong experience with behavior management required
- Previous supervisory and management experience in human services
- Strong writing and assessment skills
- Previous experience with ISP process
- Valid driver’s license and 3 years’ driving experience