May Institute - Job Fair (On-Site Interviews)Job ID: 2017-3242
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Special Education
Job Fair for Special Education Teachers, Assistant Teachers & Residential Counselors!
Location: 41 Pacella Park Drive, Randolph, MA (please enter through Door #1)
Date: Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017
Are you looking to make a positive difference in the lives of others? The May Center School for Autism and Developmental Disabilities in Randolph and the May Center School for Brain Injury and Neurobehavioral Disorders in Brockton has several great opportunities for Special Education Professionals, Paraprofessionals, and Residential Counselors/Program Specialists to provide services to children and adolescents with special needs.
The May Institute offers competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, and career development potential. Most importantly, our employees have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and adults with special needs. Be aMayzing and take the step to join the May Institute team today!
- Provide direct instruction and support to students in the areas of academics, self-care (ADLs), and vocational tasks
- Teach skill development and community integration
- Assist individuals in meeting their personal care and nutritional needs
- Assist in behavioral interventions
- Participate in the development of IEP/ISP objectives and documenting consumer progress
- Dispense medications where applicable
- Behavioral interventions
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Previous special education or human services experience strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Applied Behavior Analysis a plus