Entry level Clinical/Education ProfessionalsJob ID: 2017-3027
Type: Full and Part-Time
Category: Special Education
The May Center School for Autism and Developmental Disabilities in Randolph is hiring Entry level Clinical/Education Professionals to work directly with students with autism spectrum disorders. These positions are an integral part of an interdisciplinary team that works together to develop and implement behavior analytic supports for students with autism.
These positions are appropriate for individuals with minimal experience working with children with autism and other special needs.
- Implement behavior analytic interventions to increase skills in the areas of communication and social interaction
- Provide instructional supports to students
- Assist in implementation of interventions for challenging behaviors
- Participate in development of student educational plans
- Bachelor’s degree in education, psychology, or related field preferred
- Previous experience working with individuals with autism spectrum disorder preferred
- Experience in applied behavior analysis and/or special education preferred
These positions are an excellent opportunity for an individual considering a career in behavior analysis, education, or special education. Entry level Clinical/Education Professionals will gain invaluable skills in supporting students with autism, in working closely with an interdisciplinary team, and in implementing evidence-based interventions. There are opportunities to pursue advanced degrees in behavior analysis or special education. In addition, professionals that are interested in research will have opportunities to participate in applied research projects. Successful Clinical/Education Professionals are bright, energetic, and passionate about working with children with autism and related disabilities. They are eager to learn more about applied behavior analysis and special education.