Day Program SpecialistJob ID: 2017-3142
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Adult Day Services
May Center for Adult Services is currently accepting resumes for a Day Program Specialist to work in our day habilitation facility serving adults with developmental disabilities in Randolph, MA.
**The position is full time, Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm.
- Skill development and community integration
- Assisting individuals in meeting their personal care and nutritional needs
- Behavioral interventions
- Participating in the development of ISP objectives and documenting consumer progress
- At least one year of human services experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license and at least 2 years driving experience
- Previous behavioral experience strongly preferred
- Ability to lift 50lbs