Clinical Systems Operations SpecialistJob ID: 2017-3012
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Clinical Systems
This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a small team as a Clinical Systems Operations Specialist. This position will assist a national leader in behavior analysis services with over 2,000 employees serving over 6,000 individuals in our move towards an electronic practice management system. The Operations Specialist will work with staff across the organization to learn about their current practices and workflows to help determine the most efficient way to transition the current practices to an electronic system. This position will also seek to ensure that all necessary components of the system are built into the electronic system and to implement solutions that were not possible in the previous pen and paper system.
- Supervision for BCBA Hours
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Electronic devices provided for clinical programs
- Numerous training opportunities
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Matching contribution retirement plan
- Work with staff to develop electronic versions of forms, reports, spreadsheets, workflows, and staff guides.
- Learn the current pen and paper process
- Collaborate with the Director of Clinical Systems and staff to come up with a process to efficiently implement clinical systems into an electronic system.
- Draft training materials and help train existing staff
- Create standard operating procedures and other materials to document how these processes are completed.
- Examine organizational efficiency with all processes and work to develop the most efficient processes as possible
- Create processes for searching for, examining, and correcting errors made by staff (both clinical and operational)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff at all levels of the organization