Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), West Springfield, MAJob ID: 2017-3050
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Behavior Analyst
May Institute has an exciting opportunity for a BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst). As a member of our consulting team, you will develop and implement individualized treatment strategies for children diagnosed with autism spectrum and related disorders. Services typically take place in the natural context of the child’s home, school, or other community setting.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an organization committed to the highest quality of clinical services and to becoming a part of our experienced team. For more than 60 years, May Institute has been a national leader in education, rehabilitation, and behavioral health services for children and adults with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and developmental disabilities, brain injury, mental illness, and other special needs.
May Institute offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package for full-time employees including:
- Generous Sign-on Bonus - both our part-time and full-time new hire BCBAs!
- Relocation Benefits
- Access to senior clinical leadership
- Matching contribution to retirement plan
- Opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement
- Ability to conduct research and attend conferences
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Numerous training opportunities
- Paid Time-Off
- Electronic devices provided for completion of clinical paperwork
- Develop and monitor behavior support plans and individualized treatment plans
- Compile data to chart to determine effectiveness of treatment plan and skill assessments
- Interact with and provide training to staff , parents, and teachers
- A Master’s degree in Psychology or related field
- BCBA certification