Assistant Program CoordinatorJob ID: 2017-2873
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Group Home Management
The Assistant Program Coordinator provides individuals with developmental disabilities, in a community-residential program, with support services designed to promote the self-determination, independence, productivity, integration and inclusion in the community life of the individuals we serve.
- Acts a Program Coordinator in absence of supervisor
- Assure all direct care responsibilities are completed each shift
- Assure the home is staffed in accordance to the established individual-to- staff ratio
- Assure activities occur as planned or informs supervisor of any changes
- Inform Program Coordinator of an personnel or house safety concerns in a timely manner
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related field preferred
- At least one-year direct experience in human services, disabilities, medical and/or educational environment required.
- Previous supervisory and leadership experience preferred