Assistant Clinical Director (Adult Services) - Revere, MAJob ID: 2017-3082
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Behavior Analyst
May Center for Adults Services, a division of May Institute, provides a wide range of community-based services for adults of all ages with autism and other developmental disabilities, which include community, supportive living, and day programs. Our May Center for Adult Services is seeking a compassionate, dedicated, and experienced Assistant Clinical Director to join our clinical team in Revere, MA.
The Assistant Clinical Director will be responsible for clinical/behavior assessment, behavior plan development and coordination of interdisciplinary team meetings. This is an excellent opportunity for a Masters level graduate with experience in case management, or graduates pursuing board certification as a behavior analyst!
This is a full-time, salaried position. May Institute offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees.
- Access to senior clinical leadership
- Matching Contribution to retirement plan
- Opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement
- Ability to Conduct Research
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Support for Conference attendance and/or presentations
- Free CEUs
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Electronic devices provided for completion of clinical paperwork
- Develop, train and monitor behavior support plans for individuals with developmental disabilities/mental health issues in a day habilitation/residential setting
- Develop, train and monitor skill acquisition programs
- Attend and provide data at psychiatric appointments onsite as well as in the community
- Communicate with guardians and outside agencies
- Manage behavioral crises
- BCBA strongly preferred
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and mental illness